Few properties are able to catch eyes like this one; this is a house with a lot of history. Its current owners (interior designers) acquired it in the year 2000, with old horse stables attached to a small house of just over 50m2, but these have little to do with its current style.
Since they stepped foot on the plot of land their idea was clear: there they would build an impressive and beautiful house, which is exactly what happened.
The environment, the location, the flat plot of land and the traditional architecture with a gable roof had the potential that only they knew how to appreciate at that time. The result: a beautifully constructed house that many can only dream of.
The complete renovation process took just over 1 year: facilities, floors, walls, windows, kitchen, bathrooms and everything in between.
Their idea was to create a spacious but cosy space with an atypical but functional distribution full of little touches. The thought that went into it created the magic that the house now gives off.
This large house has more than 300m2 of construction divided into just 2 comfortable floors and several exterior annexes (a garage, changing rooms, storage rooms and a summer kitchen). The couple sought privacy for themselves, their teenage children and the guest area, which was a complete success.
On the ground floor, outside the main porch and overlooking its large private garden, we find:
* A spectacular living-dining room with double height ceilings and a system of fully reclining windows facing the garden.
* It has a large independent kitchen/diner, with room for a table and 6 chairs that has direct access to the gallery, where we find the laundry area.
* 2 bedrooms (one double and one triple) with direct access to a shared bathroom.
On the upper floor we find:
* A large master suite of more than 50m2 with a dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with panoramic views.
* A library / study / chillout zone with sloping ceilings, looking into the living room.
The distribution of this house actually allows, if necessary, to spend most of the time on the ground floor, leaving the upper floor to be adapted to any of your other needs or desires. Although the ideal way to utilise the space is how it is currently laid out; the ground floor for the day time area and for the youngsters, and the upper floor with master suite and office.
The outdoor areas are simply spectacular, designed to take full advantage of Maresme’s famous microclimate. Few properties have a flat plot of land of more than 2800m2 being utilised in the way this one is. In it we can find:
* A large swimming pool and beach without stairs, with a gentle slope and different shades of colours ranging from the white sand of the Caribbean, then from dark blue to a beautiful light blue.
* 2 bathrooms with outside dressing rooms for the pool area
* Large porch with outdoor furniture with direct access from the living room, a great interior to exterior fusion.
* Outdoor dining room with eating area, attached to the pool.
* Storage shed for tools.
* Independent garage for 2 vehicles and several motorcycles.
Additionally, there is no lack of high-quality elements such as: solid wood floors, acoustic ceilings, aluminium carpentry, fitted wardrobes, electric shutters, central vacuum, areas with automatic irrigation, air conditioning or Smeg / Siemens / Pando appliances amongst many other details.
This house has architecture and decoration that is bound to leave an impression on everybody. The amount of space, both inside and outside, is comfortable and fully taken advantage of.
A 4 sided house you’re bound to fall in love with.
- Puerta Blindada